Carly Rae Jepsen - Dedicated (5/17) & Dedicated Side B

From what I gather they don't deliver the signed bundles to anywhere outside UK for whatever reason. I just used a mail forwarding service. 

Man this day was way more expensive than I expected, got the Signed LP, UO LP and two signed CD bundles for $150 total, and that's not even counting the customs fees that are sure to come. 

Missed the UO. Again. But as been said...it'll be back. With 1,500 pressed as per the info...I hope it's just their usual staggering out the sale. 

Also...and this is a futile complaint...but man...it really rips my ass seeing copies of the signed LP already on eBay for $150+. Makes me want to message the sellers and harass them and insult them and just call them out for being opportunistic pieces of shit that they are. 

/rant

27 minutes ago, jhulud said:

Missed the UO. Again. But as been said...it'll be back. With 1,500 pressed as per the info...I hope it's just their usual staggering out the sale. 

Also...and this is a futile complaint...but man...it really rips my ass seeing copies of the signed LP already on eBay for $150+. Makes me want to message the sellers and harass them and insult them and just call them out for being opportunistic pieces of shit that they are. 

/rant

Just gotta be quicker than them next time...

33 minutes ago, wiscodeman said:

Hey, just a heads up it's back up at UO as of 10:20am CST. I have no interest in buying it, but hopefully quoting you here will trigger a VC email notification for you to get it!

Thanks. My wife was trying for a little bit yesterday, so I got one now and she's happy. Win for me...