Bad April Fools Joke: Brand New - Deja Entendu (Repress)

I'm selling that super duper extra rare pressing of Science Fiction if anyone is interested. $40 dollars and you can get all the goodies like dried leaves, a pair of Jesse Laceys skidmark stained tighty whiteys, and whatever else is inside it. 

Full disclosure- The Skidmarked stained tighty whiteys are not guranteed to be in there. I've never opened it so I assume anything could be in it. 

2 minutes ago, Brock N Roll said:

I'm selling that super duper extra rare pressing of Science Fiction if anyone is interested. $40 dollars and you can get all the goodies like dried leaves, a pair of Jesse Laceys skidmark stained tighty whiteys, and whatever else is inside it. 

Full disclosure- The Skidmarked stained tighty whiteys are not guranteed to be in there. I've never opened it so I assume anything could be in it. 

That’s a fair deal.  In all seriousness I do not listen to a lot of Deja these days, but Sci-Fi is still killer in my books and has held up pretty well since release.  Not sure (and can’t be bothered to care) if that makes me a bad person to admit, but I quite like that record and wish I could’ve caught them touring it before they went off the grid for good.

1 hour ago, Derek™ said:

That’s a fair deal.  In all seriousness I do not listen to a lot of Deja these days, but Sci-Fi is still killer in my books and has held up pretty well since release.  Not sure (and can’t be bothered to care) if that makes me a bad person to admit, but I quite like that record and wish I could’ve caught them touring it before they went off the grid for good.

Totally with you.  Randomly listened to Sci-Fi a couple weeks ago after not hearing it for a while and it’s just so good.  Better with each listen I think.

2 hours ago, Derek™ said:

Nah, it's derfinitely good. Still have that and TDaG on my phone for car listening and spin them up relatively regularly.

54 minutes ago, Rip said:

Totally with you.  Randomly listened to Sci-Fi a couple weeks ago after not hearing it for a while and it’s just so good.  Better with each listen I think.

5 minutes ago, MachoHommeRandallSauvage said:

Nah, it's derfinitely good. Still have that and TDaG on my phone for car listening and spin them up relatively regularly.

SciFi absolutely gives TDAG a run for its money as my favorite BN record.  I may not be as enamored as I was with TDAG during college, but both records have such an incredible atmosphere.  I attribute that to their longevity and my ability to enjoy them, now, despite not exactly following their genres too closely these days.  Also feel like there’s a fair bit to unpack with those albums on first listen, which always lends itself nicely to future revisits.