Official CAVE IN Thread: Now Signed to Relapse! New Record Soon! Reissues!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Every time this thread is bumped I get super excited because I can’t wait to complete my Cave In collection. I really did a deep dive back in 17 & 18 on their entire catalogue. I’ve always enjoyed Jupiter but always bounced off their other stuff until it one day just clicked. Brodsky is a genius and criminally underrated. 

I really want to buy this Townes record but damn if vinyl isn’t expensive these days and I have to really reign myself in to decide what I ultimately want; case in point, Cave In represses. Seems like every week there is something new/old I want. Relapse!!!??? We’re waiting!

11 minutes ago, DecayToDeath said:

https://www.resident-music.com/productdetails&product_id=88731

New album listed early here (presumably by mistake)

Not sure that's a mistake....

Cave In - Heavy Pendulum - Vinyl LPx2 – Rough Trade

Cave In Merch : album, shirt et plus | Season of Mist (season-of-mist.com)

Maybe a official announcement today...

Here's the list of variants according to Relapse:

3543 x Blood Red Standard Gram

2055 x Aqua Blue Standard Gram *European Exclusive* (Not available through Relapse.com)

1005 x Gold Nugget Standard Gram *Relapse.com Exclusive*

1056 x Translucent Gold Standard Gram *North American Indie Retail Exclusive* (Not available through Relapse.com)

497 x Deep Purple Inside Clear with Aqua Blue, Metallic Gold and Red Splatter Standard Gram *Band Tour Exclusive* (Not available through Relapse.com)

520 x Royal Blue and Blood Red Half 'n Half with Black, Metallic Gold and Red Splatter Standard Gram *Band Webstore Exclusive* (Not available through Relapse.com)

543 x LP1: Sea Blue Cloudy Effect Standard Gram | LP2: Blood Red Cloudy Effect Standard Gram *Relapse.com Exclusive* (Deluxe edition with slipmat + poster)

395 x Translucent Gold, Black and Translucent Gold Tri Color Striped with Aqua Blue, Mustard and Red Splatter Standard Gram *Relapse.com Exclusive* (Deluxe edition with slipmat + poster)

245 x Brown with Bone White Splatter Standard Gram *Decibel Magazine Exclusive* (Not available through Relapse.com)

199 x Red, Metallic Gold and Aqua Blue Tri Color Merge with Red, Metallic Gold and Aqua Blue Splatter Standard Gram *Relapse.com Exclusive* (Deluxe edition with slipmat + poster)

141 x Black Standard Gram *Relapse.com Exclusive*

100 x Clear (Not available to the public - Friends of band and label only)