PO - The Menzingers - Hello Exile (Oct. 4)

https://kingsroadmerch.com/the-menzingers/

/500 - Peacock

/1000 - Sunburst

/1000 - Blue

/? - Peach Swirl (Indie)

/500 - Galaxy Blue (Europe)

/500 - Neon Orange (Banquet)

New song Anna streaming now!

————————————————-

The band's been posting teasers on Instagram over the last week. Hopefully we'll get some real info soon!

Edited by marc32137

21 minutes ago, pepperonigin said:

Here for that star. Last one was my favorite of theirs by far. 

I’ve never been able to click with Menzingers, for the most part... they’re not exactly within my normal wheelhouse of music I enjoy these days.  But I cannot deny that After the Party is a blast.  Hasn’t left my car’s rotation since it was released, which is a fairly impressive feat.  I’m definitely eager to check out a new one.

1 hour ago, Derek™ said:

I’ve never been able to click with Menzingers, for the most part... they’re not exactly within my normal wheelhouse of music I enjoy these days.  But I cannot deny that After the Party is a blast.  Hasn’t left my car’s rotation since it was released, which is a fairly impressive feat.  I’m definitely eager to check out a new one.

They're on the border for me generally. I don't care for their previous albums much but yeah, After the Party was a game changer for me. I hope we get more of the same in that regard.

48 minutes ago, Shitty Rambo said:

place holder threads are bad.

Strongly disagree.  I think they’re bad news if OP is going off a loose hunch or there’s no concrete implications of new material.  Or if a band teases “being in the studio” over the course of a year or more.  But considering this band’s last 4 albums have been released 2-3 years apart, I’d say it’s a fairly safe bet that a new release is on the near horizon.  Hype and healthy discussion are all good and just add to the pre-order experience in my opinion.  I wasn’t even aware that they were teasing anything – I’m not on Instagram all that much – so I appreciate the thread if not solely to add this to my radar of 2019 releases to watch and eagerly anticipate.

This probably belongs in the After The Party thread, but does anyone have a copy of Toy Soldier/The Freaks they'd be willing to part with? I'm bummed I missed it when they put the extras on their webstore. I check eBay constantly but only one copy has surfaced in the last few months.

• 3 months later...