PO - The Menzingers - Hello Exile (Oct. 4)

2 minutes ago, Shitty Rambo said:

Voting with my wallet this time. I'm tired of spending $35+ on single LPs, do that shit 3 times a year and you've already spent over $100 on 3 albums. That's fuckin' bananas. I'll keep my eyes peeled for the indie variant and get it from Bullmoose or something.

Same.

I only got "Digital Download" emails and not any actual order confirmations, but I was able to use those order numbers on their "order status" page and confirm both the ones I got (so glad I stopped at only 2 errors).

Wondering if I should wait and see if they send anything regarding the multiple orders or just send them a message saying to cancel one and change the shipping option to media.

10 minutes ago, veggiecorecords said:

Soo any advice to get Kings Road  to cancel 2/3 of my orders and refund me $10 in shipping? LOL.  Already sent an email thru the contact page. 

I seriously think they did this on purpose and will probably deny shipping changes. Very convenient MM popped up as soon as the /500 variant was sold out.

Just now, Shitty Rambo said:

I seriously think they did this on purpose and will probably deny shipping changes. Very convenient MM popped up as soon as the /500 variant was sold out.

The only reason the /500 is sold out is because people bought multiple copies of it by accident. I'm sure it'll come back once the multiples are cancelled.

2 minutes ago, Shitty Rambo said:

I'd normally think was paranoia but it seems like this happens every damn time. And I checked the CD, it had media mail as an option the whole time. What a coincidence.

5 minutes ago, Satan said:

Gaaaahhhhh fuck me. 

Didnt even have a chance for this. Dammit. Dammit. Dammit. 

Keep an eye on it, I legit have 17 that they need to cancel out and they haven’t reached out about it yet. I’ll post when they do so that it might give a timeframe