PO - The Menzingers - Hello Exile (Oct. 4)

6 minutes ago, veggiecorecords said:

How did you get a hold of them? I just got three order confirmation emails 30 mins ago, lol. 

3 minutes ago, lostcrimes said:

Same. Guess that means they're working on it?

Thirded. I got two email confirmations at 3:22. Order status link still shows both as valid.

I have to hand it to KRM for writing me back to confirm my order did go through and for refunding the ridiculous shipping charge and changing it to media. Whoever is managing the initial presales needs to get their shit together or get shown the door. How much more work do you create for others who have to go back and respond/refund customers? Must suck to work with someone like that.

28 minutes ago, lexicondevil said:

I have to hand it to KRM for writing me back to confirm my order did go through and for refunding the ridiculous shipping charge and changing it to media. Whoever is managing the initial presales needs to get their shit together or get shown the door. How much more work do you create for others who have to go back and respond/refund customers? Must suck to work with someone like that.

It's crazy that the band's social media came out first to address the issue. Although it was nice of them to do, it's not their job. If this is how KRM has handled the last few Epitaph releases they should really reconsider their relationship with them.

Indie is up at Bullmoose 

https://www.bullmoose.com/p/31265643/the-menzingers-hello-exile-peach-swirl-vinyl-indie-exclusive-peach-swirl-vinyl

Also up on Amazon, but no indication of its the Indie Exclusive or black (I'd assume it's the latter) 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07TPYX2XZ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_b-FlDbTPGXEWV