PO - The Menzingers - Hello Exile (Oct. 4)

1 hour ago, enyfour5 said:

Peacock is back up!! Hurry! Just snagged one with Media shipping 

A few years ago I probably would try to cancel my order with Bullmoose and grab this. Now....just doesn't seem worth the hassle. Plus Bull moose has always been good to me, I'd feel like an asshole doing that to them. 

42 minutes ago, kylet said:

A few years ago I probably would try to cancel my order with Bullmoose and grab this. Now....just doesn't seem worth the hassle. Plus Bull moose has always been good to me, I'd feel like an asshole doing that to them. 

https://discourse-cloud-file-uploads.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/boingboing/original/3X/b/f/bfb070a43a209a6ae564c0601a400139cc297d07.gif

19 hours ago, Shitty Rambo said:

haha. Even in my peak of vinyl collecting I never understood variant collecting. The only band I ever did that for was Crime In Stereo. It was expensive and not enjoyable lol.

7 minutes ago, kylet said:

haha. Even in my peak of vinyl collecting I never understood variant collecting. The only band I ever did that for was Crime In Stereo. It was expensive and not enjoyable lol.

Word, the only album I have every variant of is Bad Astronaut - Acrophobe. With this one I'm just like screw it, I won't be charged by Bullmoose for another 2 months. Plus like @Satan mentioned before KRM usually screws pressings up anyways. I wouldn't be surprised if the peacock variant ends up looking like one of those mashy purple recycled records with tons of surface noise lol

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Shitty Rambo said:

Interpunk is trying to charge people $28 for the indie variant. According to them it's "very limited" and they only have 20 copies for pre-order.

https://www.interpunk.com/item.cfm?Item=248982

You get a "FREE mystery 7""

So, they're upcharging you for a "free" item. Interpunk been trash for a few years now. No surprise.

Interpunk needs to die . Such crooked criminals literally. They take money from bands by selling their stuff and never paying the bands back . I have seen 4-5 different bands and labels complain about this . also Interpunk steals money from customers as they sell stuff and never send it . So I hope the whole lot of interpunk people get super aids and die slow . Sorry had to vent. 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Satan said:

Alright, hear me out. 

Menzingers are basically the Goo Goo Dolls of today. 

Go listen to Dizzy Up The Girl and tell me I'm wrong. 

Major fan of both bands and I don't hear it at all. At best, maybe something along the lines of "if you like this band, you may also like..."

1 hour ago, Satan said:

Man, I'm serious! Not the hits or anything but the first track, the chorus. Shit like that. All I could think of was the zingers and it felt really weird and just kept noticing things. 

That's funny because the chorus of Dizzy was the only thing I could even remotely see being comparable. So yeah, I'll give you that much, ha.

On 8/10/2019 at 1:12 AM, Captain Chrismo said:

Just got back from seeing these guys and they kicked total ass! "Anna" sounded great live and I got my "Toy Soldiers" 7".

Yes I agree!  I saw them in Newport, KY last week and they were awesome live.  I also picked up the "Toy Soldiers" 7".