PO - The Menzingers - Hello Exile (Oct. 4)

2 minutes ago, museummouth said:

Same except media mail. Love preordering a record and getting it a week after release date.

That tends to be normal lately. The new frank Turner album shipped on release day from Europe and I'm still waiting on Tiger Army that came out two weeks ago. Member when preorder meant on or before release date?

2 hours ago, vinny0190 said:

At least y'all are getting some movement, no emails about delays or shipping for me. Checked MyUSPS and nothing, order page has no movement either. At least I'll get a digital download on release day right?

From what I've seen some people who got the orangeish one were getting emails saying they were delayed a week. 

This is a solid album.  Definitely better after each listen.  There are upbeat songs like ‘America’, ‘Anna’ and ‘Strangers’, but a lot of mellow, mid-tempo tracks that are great.  ‘Portland’ is my favorite track so far.

They are playing a local acoustic show on Sunday so I’m excited to hear these in that setting.

Edited by curator

26 minutes ago, curator said:

This is a solid album.  Definitely better after each listen.  There are upbeat songs like ‘America’, ‘Anna’ and ‘Strangers’, but a lot of mellow, mid-tempo tracks that are great.  ‘Portland’ is my favorite track so far.

They are playing a local acoustic show on Sunday so I’m excited to hear these in that setting.

I'll be at that show too!

Yeah that's incredibly weak.  Still like it though. Between the preorder nightmare, underwhelming variant and not getting a tracking number this whole roll out has been incredibly botched. 

I don't care though, its going to be in my top 2 of the year I just hope it either shows up or leaks today.

17 minutes ago, lostcrimes said:

Yeah that's incredibly weak.  Still like it though. Between the preorder nightmare, underwhelming variant and not getting a tracking number this whole roll out has been incredibly botched. 

I don't care though, its going to be in my top 2 of the year I just hope it either shows up or leaks today.

Sonically it's kinda all over the place, the singles make up the front half of the record then it kinda opens up and slightly treads in Rented World territory. I've only listen to it one time all the way through, so this just my initial impression.

Just now, Shitty Rambo said:

Sonically it's kinda all over the place, the singles make up the front half of the record then it kinda opens up and slightly treads in Rented World territory. I've only listen to it one time all the way through, so this just my initial impression.

I'm a Rented World defender. Ready for it.

30 minutes ago, Shitty Rambo said:

Goddammit.

On 7/19/2019 at 8:52 AM, Satan said:

I swear, the menzingers have had ZERO luck with KRM. it's like every release, something happens. 

The acoustic record being so horrible they had had to replace them. 

Rented World with the botch job on the color for the US variant. 

And now this. 

What a joke.

NAILED IT AGAIN!