PO - The Menzingers - Hello Exile (Oct. 4)

2 minutes ago, trainsaw said:

Their twitter vid shows the Tan opaque variant and a Green/Smoke variant that I don’t see available anywhere at the moment 

https://twitter.com/themenzingers/status/1291026172881575937?s=21

The tan is the Indie variant that jersey linked to above.

I don't know about the green, but the video also doesn't show the Euro red so maybe they swapped those two and forgot to update the video?

Just now, marc32137 said:

The tan is the Indie variant that jersey linked to above.

I don't know about the green, but the video also doesn't show the Euro red so maybe they swapped those two and forgot to update the video?

Yeah I’m aware, the link on their site for indie variant doesn’t actually show the mock up

has anyone been able to order? I keep trying to order the blue ocean vinyl but the page goes to an error page after I click to complete order

EDIT: looks like it was just me and something going on with my particular browser! d'oh

Grabbed that nice looking blue ocean!

Edited by stupidsuck
me dumb

Just now, MacDonals said:

I have all of their vinyl, but this one is hard to justify when I have made so many orders lately. It's neat, but I think a digital will have to do...

I don’t think it sounds great from the clips and two songs they posted. Certainly understandable, they’re doing this remotely. Bought it to support them but suspect it’s not going to have staying power