2. Slings and Arrows (cover)
3. All My Friends

Pressing Info:
300 - Royal Blue w/ Heavy White Splatter
700 - Half Royal Blue / Half White

94c3aec1cc974197be46092eba9fa4cb.jpeg

I can never find the limited “pure noise” variants when they go up, wtf

2 hours ago, KingTacoMunster said:

I figured and I get that but seems like all pure noise variants go quick or are in hidden locations haha. Good for them/y’all.

We definitely don't hide them, they are always at purenoise.merchnow.com for North America and purenoise.shopfirebrand.com for UK / Europe

24 Hundred will usually have them for Aus/NZ but sometimes they don't take the PN exclusives.

Generally we will have 50-100 reserved for a merchlimited bundle closer to release date, depending on the size of the release (there will be no MerchLimited bundle for this).

Regardless they are reserved for our official webstores and will always be at 1 of those locations

Edited by IanRees

40 minutes ago, hallowken78 said:

Very fitting.  When I first stumbled upon Knocked Loose that is the song I immediately thought of to compare their sound.

Will these songs all be on the full length later this year or are any of them exclusive to this 7"? 

Honestly IDK

Slings and Arrows and All My Friends are definitely exclusive to this but I don't know if Mistakes will be on the full length or not.

1 hour ago, IanRees said:

We definitely don't hide them, they are always at purenoise.merchnow.com for North America and purenoise.shopfirebrand.com for UK / Europe

24 Hundred will usually have them for Aus/NZ but sometimes they don't take the PN exclusives.

Generally we will have 50-100 reserved for a merchlimited bundle closer to release date, depending on the size of the release (there will be no MerchLimited bundle for this).

Regardless they are reserved for our official webstores and will always be at 1 of those locations

Good to know, didn’t even think about some being reserved for bundles. So there is legit not many at all at first release 

38 minutes ago, KingTacoMunster said:

Good to know, didn’t even think about some being reserved for bundles. So there is legit not many at all at first release 

Not to dive too much into the details about it but yeah, the full pressing isn't always available right when a pre-order launches. Sometimes there are unders (and overs), the band gets copies etc.

Edited by IanRees