Best Wireless earbuds for gym/workout under $50?

I've been using these since Christmas: https://www.amazon.com/Wireless-Signature-Bluetooth-Earbuds-Charging/dp/B07HGL3J31/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?crid=28ZCULPSU5QSW&keywords=jbuds+air+true+wireless+earbuds&qid=1554391112&s=gateway&sprefix=jbuds+%2Caps%2C131&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1

Pretty decent sound for the price point, good battery life. My only gripe is that they can start to be painful in the ears after having them in for a prolonged amount of time, because they have to fit pretty snug to stay in while active. They do come with different sized earcups that I have yet to try out, so that could definitely be a solution for me. 

2 hours ago, YouTwo said:

I was actually wondering this too and also noticed the Amazon reviews.  Crazy.

I used to follow Amazon reviews like gospel, but searching around today I found some weird Chinese manufacturers with 3,000+ 5  star reviews and not a single 4 or below. Read down in the comments to see they just have bots and paid reviews. Now I don't know what I can trust anymore :lol:

3 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I used to follow Amazon reviews like gospel, but searching around today I found some weird Chinese manufacturers with 3,000+ 5  star reviews and not a single 4 or below. Read down in the comments to see they just have bots and paid reviews. Now I don't know what I can trust anymore :lol:

Yeah, I noticed that they were all 5 star reviews and they all basically had the same 2 or 3 talking points over and over again.  I think the reviewer names were wither similar or the same on most of them too.

https://www.amazon.com/Bluetooth-Headphones-TaoTronics-TT-BH07-Waterproof/dp/B07C77M3HL/

These aren't wireless per-se, but they are solid for the gym. Decent sound. Earbuds fit very well and don't budge at all when moving a lot, i.e. treadmill. Love that they are magnetic, so if you need to pop them off they won't fall or get lost. And for $24 ($2 coupon right now) they aren't going to break the bank.

I currently have these

https://www.amazon.com/Phaiser-BHS-790-Bluetooth-Headphones-Sweatproof/dp/B07CMBS4MY/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?crid=2VXXNFGAXXHFB&keywords=phaiser+bhs-790+bluetooth+headphones&qid=1554745775&s=gateway&sprefix=phaiser+%2Caps%2C154&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1

They sound awesome but I hate the way the wire in the back gets all bunched up which is why I started a hunt for wireless earbuds as well.

On 4/4/2019 at 3:15 PM, angryalan said:

https://www.amazon.com/Bluetooth-Headphones-TaoTronics-TT-BH07-Waterproof/dp/B07C77M3HL/

These aren't wireless per-se, but they are solid for the gym. Decent sound. Earbuds fit very well and don't budge at all when moving a lot, i.e. treadmill. Love that they are magnetic, so if you need to pop them off they won't fall or get lost. And for $24 ($2 coupon right now) they aren't going to break the bank.

I ended up snagging these for $23. My only gripe so far is when running, the volume control bounces pretty hard, tugging on the right headphone pretty bad

I tried a couple of cheapo amazon options and threw them in the trash. I tried a few $60-80 options from decent brands JBL/monster and they had numerous issues (COSTCO was awesome at taking them back so no risk here). My wife got me a set of Apple AirPods for my birthday. I don't know how they compare to Bose or Samsung but if you are running with an iPhone the integration/connectivity/comfort is absolutely incredible. Most impressed I've been with an apple product since my first iPod.