PO: UMPHREY'S MCGEE Anchor Drops Redux 4-LP Set (Vinyl)

Just found this.

Anchor Drops Redux officially drops Friday, May 17th but pre-order starting today to lock down your wax. Whether it’s the mixed color 4-LP bundle, the two-CD set or a bevy of digital options, UM has you covered.

Vinyl & CD Pre-Orders Include a Free Exclusive 15th Anniversary Commemorative Pin

As every studio album following Anchor Drops has made its way to vinyl, this first edition pressing is a must for any UM fan’s record collection. The vinyl edition features four LPs containing both mixes, with the ‘OG’ LPs in classic black and the remixed version pressed to custom Lake Effect blue vinyl, plus MP3 downloads of both albums. The CD set contains two discs and both packages also include a 16-page booklet featuring handwritten lyrics, stunning NASA imagery, and a slew of studio and band photos. All pre-orders (physical or digital) include instant downloads of two remixed tracks so you can check out the fresh coat of paint. To check out more information about pre-order options, head to merch.umphreys.com or umlive.net.

The Anchor Drops again.

https://merch.umphreys.com/product/UYLP34/anchor-drops-redux-4-lp-set?cp=402_104924

https://www.merchbar.com/rock-alternative/umphrey-s-mcgee/umphrey-s-mcgee-anchor-drops-redux-4-lp-set-vinyl

Edited by bgdesign

Excited this finally gets a pressing, even if it's being bundled with a remix just to squeeze a bit more cash out of us. That said, I see absolutely no reason to pre order as there's nothing limited about this release, and will likely be up in their shop for the foreseeable future just like every other record they've released in the last ~4 years. 

• 1 month later...
On 4/9/2019 at 2:12 AM, timsimmons said:

I loved this album when it came out back in the day. I'm sure my tastes have changed, but i played it this weekend and it hasn't aged well IMO.

This! I remember listening "In the kitchen" for the first time...and I still like the song!

Wish there was a regular 2LP version...