PO SOON: Pelican - Nighttime Stories (6/7/2019)

Pelican used to be one of my favorite bands, but I lost interest in after Laurent left. I like this track A LOT, hopefully we'll get a couple of more before the preorder goes live. If there's some consistency there I will definitely be picking this up. 

Edited by BeerMonger

8 hours ago, throwgncpr said:

The song is pretty good, although I don't think Larry excels at their faster stuff. I'd love to hear some really slow sludgy tunes.

Will grab though for sure along with the Forever Becoming remaster.

I think Larry did very well on "embedding the moss", that song is so good and the drum compositions are pretty complex for Pelican standards. 

I'd love to hear more slow heavy tracks like the ones on Ataraxia/Taraxis.

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, alwaysopenmouth said:

I found that very odd as well, I mean we're still months away from the actual release date.

About a month and change, I think, which is why it’s weird that it’s popping up for PO everywhere except the main label.  It’ll probably take a week to package and ship orders... are they waiting to sell it so “pre-“orders arrive on release date?  I just don’t get it.

1 hour ago, Derek™ said:

About a month and change, I think, which is why it’s weird that it’s popping up for PO everywhere except the main label.  It’ll probably take a week to package and ship orders... are they waiting to sell it so “pre-“orders arrive on release date?  I just don’t get it.

Hmm yeah it's strange. Though as I've stated  before, I really want to order through SL.