PO: ScHoolboy Q - Crash Talk

2 hours ago, dantheriver said:

I want this but I’ll hold out for a variant or an on time standard black without an intern’s ‘Q’ scribbled on the insert.

I also need to listen to the album before buying, I loved Numb Numb Juice but I can't stand Chopsticks, so I guess we'll see with this one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Has anyone ever ordered from the sound of vinyl? I jumped on that via an AD before I saw the official store listing and don't really know much about them, and would like some reassurance after not finding much on google in regards to service etc - it says universal music group though so I assume it's legit? Hah

Edited by corey.

There's another yellow variant available from Urban Outfitters /2000 - Not sure if it's different than the other, but I'm gonna assume since they claim it's urban exclusive (?) - also described as "Yellow multi"

https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shop/schoolboy-q-crash-talk-limited-lp?category=new-vinyl-releases&color=079&type=REGULAR