PO Now: Drab Majesty - Modern Mirror 7/12

16 minutes ago, fish said:

How was the show? Was it mostly new stuff?

A great mix of all of their material and they REALLY stepped up their visuals since the last time that I caught them (last year). Also, I may have been one of three people who were actually dancing to the music. The sound was great at the venue.

17 minutes ago, tetsuodaironman said:

A great mix of all of their material and they REALLY stepped up their visuals since the last time that I caught them (last year). Also, I may have been one of three people who were actually dancing to the music. The sound was great at the venue.

Great. Cant wait to see them again this month. A couple years ago when I saw them they only played like 8 songs for their headline set and had no visuals that i recall. This time it is in a much bigger venue so I'm curious to see what it is like. Also pumped for the openers for a change.

1 hour ago, fish said:

Great. Cant wait to see them again this month. A couple years ago when I saw them they only played like 8 songs for their headline set and had no visuals that i recall. This time it is in a much bigger venue so I'm curious to see what it is like. Also pumped for the openers for a change.

HIDE was really good. Saw them open for Cult Leader and Daughters in March and they definitely were just as good.

• 4 years later...