PO: Sum 41 - Order in Decline

I never seen spotify sell LPs,  that's a new one to me.  strange color unless its to match the spotify green?  I would expect a retail black form amazon, target, and all other retailers too.  so that would be 3 colors.  I hate when they release so many colors.  a classic black from all stores and a special color from the band is enough.  I would assume that since they are almost sold out there will probably be 2 or 3 more colors show up.  at least 1 more from merchnow and maybe 1 from a store like fye.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎4‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 8:58 PM, gutterball1 said:

I never seen spotify sell LPs,  that's a new one to me.  strange color unless its to match the spotify green?  I would expect a retail black form amazon, target, and all other retailers too.  so that would be 3 colors.  I hate when they release so many colors.  a classic black from all stores and a special color from the band is enough.  I would assume that since they are almost sold out there will probably be 2 or 3 more colors show up.  at least 1 more from merchnow and maybe 1 from a store like fye.

+2 more today...well you were correct!

Edited by gutterball1

On ‎4‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 10:34 PM, punkvinylarchive said:

any UK sellers?

https://www.recordstore.co.uk/recordstore/Coming-Soon/Order-In-Decline-Signed-Limited-Edition-Yellow-Vinyl/655L0E3I000

Signed yellow for £17.99 plus delivery

*Holy shit I need to read the thread before posting this link has been posted three god damn times and I missed it apologies all*

Edited by Stress On The Sky
DERP

19 minutes ago, mmhmm said:

Well it says "300" in the link name and most Smartpunk exclusives are limited to 300, so...I'd bet on it.

Yeah I noticed it was in the link. Just seemed odd it wasn't in the description. I checked a couple other exclusives and the limited number is posted in the description. I can't remember if it was there when I ordered or not. Hopefully they don't press a larger number due to demand.

54 minutes ago, kylet said:

Yeah I noticed it was in the link. Just seemed odd it wasn't in the description. I checked a couple other exclusives and the limited number is posted in the description. I can't remember if it was there when I ordered or not. Hopefully they don't press a larger number due to demand.

Most of Smartpunk's exclusives surprisingly don't sell out. They still have copies of The Gaslight Anthem's The '59 Sound Sessions which was also limited to 300.

https://smartpunkshop.com/products/gaslight-anthem-the-59-sound-sessions-photobook-lp-smartpunk-exclusive-300

2 hours ago, ckraus333 said:

Most of Smartpunk's exclusives surprisingly don't sell out.

Yeah, this is moving incredibly slow... especially considering how fast the Spotify variant went.
But about it being limited to 300, I double checked the count in my cart when it was first added. It's currently sitting at 255 copies left.