PO: We Are Scientists - With Love and Squalor (reissue, pink vinyl)

I got this album/CD around the time it first came out.  I was sick at the time of my first listen and now every time I see or hear about this album I automatically think about being sick.  Kinda sucks cause from what I remember, it was pretty good.

Should probably  just get over it at this point though.  That ever happen with anyone else?

Edited by Rip

Not sure why I didn’t listen to anything past WL&S because I really enjoyed that album at the time.  I believe I had obtained it from the Limewire days, so unbeknownst to me, I had some demo versions of a couple songs for a long, long time.  Revisited it on Spotify more recently and was blown away by the changes.

I absolutely loved these guys when I was in high school. Their live shows were always so fun and full of energy (especially considering there was only two of them).  I remember seeing them open for the Arctic Monkeys, and fully enjoying their set more than AM. I'm still salty that AM didn't play an encore. 

Anyway, this album was huge for me. I saw them countless other times after the AM show, and I was always trying to get my friends to listen to them. It's too bad this is in GBP though, because with shipping and exchange rates it's way too costly for a single LP :(

4 minutes ago, rabbitvinyl said:

Their live shows were always so fun and full of energy (especially considering there was only two of them).  I remember seeing them open for the Arctic Monkeys, and fully enjoying their set more than AM.

I took my wife to see them in Indianapolis a couple of years ago and she couldn't believe how great they were. Their crowd interaction and energy are both top-notch, and they still typically sell merch themselves and love chatting with fans.