PO: Taylor Swift - 'Lover' - Out on 8/23 (2xLP out on 11/15) / Right Now: "ME!" 7" Single

On 7/11/2019 at 8:22 AM, timsimmons said:

yeah, I don't think its a crazy endeavour. Its a bit cringy when they say they'll buy more copies of Lover. I like supporting artists, but super weird to buy multiple copies of a record to support a multi millionaire sticking it to another multi millionaire 

Literally the highest-paid person in entertainment https://www.stereogum.com/2050738/taylor-swift-forbes-highest-paid-celebrity/news/

On 7/15/2019 at 7:28 PM, jhulud said:

Got shipping notice for one of the “ME!” 7” singles. But no idea which one. 

Also...anyone nab that Prime show poster Amazon gave out for free? 

I think that I ordered them all, haven’t gotten any notifications yet; but someone on r/taylorswift posted a screenshot saying it was #4 (the one with her arms stretched out as the cover art)

Also no poster, I didn’t find out about it until the next morning and they were gone

Edited by Corgipants

On 7/22/2019 at 6:38 PM, jhulud said:

I received like four different emails for what I ordered. It’s almost like now I have no idea what will actually show up. 

Has anything actually shown up yet though? I've gotten a bunch of e-mails that the order processed but it doesn't appear that there's been any movement