PO: Taylor Swift - 'Lover' - Out on 8/23 (2xLP out on 11/15) / Right Now: "ME!" 7" Single

I don’t understand why they’re releasing them 1 at a time like this? How does that benefit them? It’s not like they make more money when we have to pay shipping 3 times.

I ordered the 4th 7” this morning and emailed them asking about combining orders. They haven’t responded yet (though I have received multiple promotional emails from them since). If they refund my shipping I’ll probably order the 2 new variants. 

Yeah this 4 item limit is annoying. I want to buy the whole set but I’d have to do one $40 order ($11 shipping) and another $14 order ($11 shipping). I’m passing on the regular 12” pic disc because I don’t like the image. Haha. The new 7” and picture disc have great covers. 

5 hours ago, lostcrimes said:

Taylor Swift is more of a business than a musician at this point. Didn't she do something with her last album where the more copies you bought the higher chances of securing first dibs at concert seats or something?

Yeah you entered codes from album pre-orders, merch,  & then got points for free stuff like watching Youtube.

But let me tell you, I got some good seats. 

3 minutes ago, contiinstereo said:

Yeah you entered codes from album pre-orders, merch,  & then got points for free stuff like watching Youtube.

But let me tell you, I got some good seats. 

THIS^

I was up close and my tix were $175ish during that exclusive presale, and then once it opened up for the regular presale/general sale the tix were $320 each (and no those were not resale prices)

Hi Kyle,

Thanks for reaching out! Unfortunately, we are unable to combine orders. Each order created throughout the week will require separate shipping costs. I am very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Feel free to contact us with any additional questions or concerns!

Thank you for supporting Taylor Swift,
Jill + uMusic Customer Care

Not like any of us thought they actually would. But just to be clear they won't combine orders.

Edited by kylet