PO: Taylor Swift - 'Lover' - Out on 8/23 (2xLP out on 11/15) / Right Now: "ME!" 7" Single

On 4/30/2019 at 7:32 AM, My Upvote is A Downvote said:

one of the strangest fanbases since Kiss

If a Taylor Swift pinball machine or Taylor Swift coffin were put up for sale in the next 10 hours, I would not blink an eye to see the people in this thread asking if they charge when you order or when it ships.

30 minutes ago, AlexH. said:

If a Taylor Swift pinball machine or Taylor Swift coffin were put up for sale in the next 10 hours, I would not blink an eye to see the people in this thread asking if they charge when you order or when it ships.

Bonus signed item includes a cease and desist from Gene Simmons

5 hours ago, jhulud said:

1 x 12" single + 2 x 7" single + 1 x CD single = $10.30 shipping via UPS ground. No other cheaper shipping option.

WTF?!?!?

No wonder they're capping off at 4 "music items" per order to curb the free shipping. Sneaky, sneaky.

giphy.gif

Maybe they could just use fucking media mail like normal people.

6 minutes ago, tape said:

Maybe they could just use fucking media mail like normal people.

Interestingly enough...when the single #4 7" dropped out of nowhere...I ordered two copies...since I had already ordered the previous ones the day before...and it gave me a Media Mail option for $5.

They should change the top banner on the website to “Free shipping if you can figure out how to make your order more than $50!”

like, really, $20 for a fucking phone stand thing? That’s like the cheapest non music thing on her site. Haha. Sorry I’m just very annoyed at the 4 item limit.