PO: Taylor Swift - 'Lover' - Out on 8/23 (2xLP out on 11/15) / Right Now: "ME!" 7" Single

Good mix of sounds from pervious albums but lyrically it might just be her most solid.

Also, I'm glad they took out "Hey Kids, spelling is fun!"

I'm also going to add that it's pretty impressive that this technically didn't leak, as the "leak" was sourced from it being released on release day internationally. I know Target stores have had copies for over a week... it's amazing nothing made it out for an album this big.

Edited by nardes

Just now, jhulud said:

I ordered two. Got each one wrapped in a folded piece of cardboard. Inside a bubble mailer. Both mailers wrapped in craft wrapping paper. All inside a decent sized box. 

Was pretty impressive but felt overboard. 

overboard but at least they weren't just shoved into a bubble mailer by themselves!

Man, this album really is stellar. It's been on a daily rotation since release and I don't see that changing anytime soon. It also kind of feels like a pop compilation, so many songs have a "some other current pop artist" feel, The Man gives me a Haim vibe, I Think He Knows is a straight up CRJ song, especially that chorus, London Boy sounds so much like a Tessa Violet track, and there's also a nice mix of previous TS sounds, especially getting a Red vibe with some of the slower ones. I feel like the weakest point is ME!, more specifically that dude's part. I Forgot, The Man and Paper Rings are current faves.

I think I might even like this better than CRJs Dedicated, but maybe just because there's just a bit more of it.

• 1 month later...