PO: Taylor Swift - 'Lover' - Out on 8/23 (2xLP out on 11/15) / Right Now: "ME!" 7" Single

Does anyone in the US wanna make my friend's daughter happy? She saw my collection and wanted to start collecting this would be her first record.  

Please pm if you'd order it and ship it to me in exchange of something Eu exclusive or just good old cash

Edited by xfactor675

2 minutes ago, xfactor675 said:

Does anyone in the US wanna make my friend's daughter happy? She saw my collection and wanted to start collecting this would be her first record.  

Please pm if you'd order it and ship it to me in exchange of something Eu exclusive or just good old cash

pretty sure we'll get a euro variant too. Think it's just a matter of copyright differences

3 hours ago, xfactor675 said:

This should be of use to you
https://shop.virginemi.com/taylorswift/*/*/Taylor-Swift-Lover-Vinyl-2-Disc-Color-Set/6A1V0000000

Damn. I was wondering how long it’d take for Target to sell out of the PO. Didn’t think it’d be this quick, but not surprised given how hardcore the more overzealous Swifties tend to be. Even if they don’t have turntables to listen to records, they still buy all the vinylz. 

1 hour ago, thglif52 said:

I would imagine this probably won't be hard to pick at my local Target right?  I've never bought a record from Target before.

Yes. It should be easy enough. I'd suggest to check the stores before you head out to make sure they actually have copies on hand and out in the displays.