PO Now - Northlane - Alien - Aug 2nd

No official orders up, but i would imagine they wi start in the next week. They dropped the first single off the album last night on Aus Radio.....Bloodlines and by the time you're reading this it should be on all streaming services.

The last album was pretty average for me and was well overpressed. 15? variants. Hopefully thr album is better and we see less variants.

Edited by piky0032

7 hours ago, MayCauseDeath said:

I’m sure your going to buy all 30 variants they will press, along with skate decks and flags. So keep me posted on it. 

na.....out of that little game. Mesmer was shit imo so bailed. But good on you for coming along and being all negative and Judgy judgy

:thumbs up bro:

1 hour ago, piky0032 said:

5 Variants total now. All available through 24h and other sites. One of them is a "retail" version that JBHifi has on sale thats only available in bundles on 24h.

The cover appears to be die cut/see through.....

cool

also this band sucks

Edited by holyvacantsholyhell

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
13 hours ago, vinylAudio said:

I preordered the Black and red version, and it seems that this item is always available, Even when it's one of the most limited editions. Either is the sale poor or the record company lie about the pressing 

I feel like the Better looking pressings are the higher numbered......so the "rarer" ones arnt going as quick. UNFD.....while they can do some questionable things....would not lie about pressing numbers

Also here is the Release Show Variant that i grabbed off my mate today

spacer.png