PO Now - Northlane - Alien - Aug 2nd

51 minutes ago, gazzo said:

reading really different reviews from a lot of people. Some really really really love it, and the other ones really hate it. No inbetween

kinda like when Amo from bmth was released

I think I fit there! I took this from something I posted on Sputnik. I think the numerical rating system is pretty limited in its effectiveness, but I have it at a 3/5.

[as] someone who hasn’t cared about this band since their first album found this to be a surprisingly enjoyable distraction. If nothing else it’s an interesting presentation of metalcore and I think it’s interesting that it’s being lumped in with other metalcore bands doing the nu metal thing cause despite some surface level superficial elements it really doesn’t sound like that fodder at all.

idk why it’s randomly italicized but yeaaaa

Edited by holyvacantsholyhell

• 4 weeks later...

Just gotten around to listen for this for the first time, man this is incredible...might be on the same level as singularity for me, Marcus really begins to sound exactly like Adrian!

The vinyl packaging is really disappointing though, no download card, no lyrics insert or anything, thought they could have done something much better with the concept and artwork 😕