PO: Taking Meds - I Hate Me

spacer.png

Taking Meds - I Hate Me go up for pre-order today, Tuesday, April 30th.

Melodically Deaf's will go live at 1:00PM EST

225 - Easter Yellow - Near Mint 

100 - Ultra Clear, Hand Numbered - Melodically Deaf

18 - Test Presses w/ Alternate Artwork

Edited by Buffbloom
Time Change

5 hours ago, AsleepOnRocks said:

LOVE this band.

Any idea if those test presses are going to be available for purchase online? I'd love to try and snag one.

Melodically Deaf will have two available

Edited by Buffbloom
Changed amount from 1 to 2

2 hours ago, shenanigans said:

are you selling these all online or will the band have any copies?

2 hours ago, Buffbloom said:

The band will have 20 copies of the Ultra Clear, I will only have 70 for sale on the website.

Also, I just thought of this, the band is getting 20 copies but I have no idea if they're keep them for themselves/family/friends, so you might want to reach out to either @corey. or the band themselves to clarify.  

2 hours ago, Buffbloom said:

Also, I just thought of this, the band is getting 20 copies but I have no idea if they're keep them for themselves/family/friends, so you might want to reach out to either @corey. or the band themselves to clarify.  

Thanks. I expect to see Jon this weekend.

Thanks for all the support ya'll. Near Mint is excited to be working very closely with Taking Meds for this album as well as merch/managing etc. Also worth mentioning that the t-shirt is a pre-order exclusive if anyone wants to grab it. And we've got a few test presses left and some other special bundles.

For cassette lovers: we've got a small amount of the very limited press of tapes (most will be with the band on tour)

http://www.wearenearmint.com/products/640560-taking-meds-i-hate-me

Edited by corey.

3 minutes ago, sabukweli said:

Any thoughts of a My Moon 7”? I’m stoked on 10 new songs but hoped that one would be on this too. LOVE that song. It’s neck and neck between that and “Summer of Down” for my favorite song of theirs.

It's been discussed but the new LP is priority for the time being. If things for the new LP do well then a vinyl press would most likely happen yeah. The first press of My Life Is A Bro is actually down to the last 30 copies too so that'd see a second press down the line (again, if the new LP does well as we all hope!) haha

Edit: If you or anyone else reading this doesn't own their demos 7" or their first LP on vinyl, there's a bundle including both of those + the new LP for only $30 at www.wearenearmint.com - As I'm typing this there's only one bundle left in stock though.

Edited by corey.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...