PO NOW: Filter- Title Of Record

51 minutes ago, NoSeatbeltSong said:

YES. I’m one of the few who prefer this album over Short Bus. All I need is The Amalgamut to exist now and I’ll be happy. 

Might wanna fix the Title of Thread ...

“The Amalgamut” is my favorite Filter album and I would love it on vinyl!

Title of Record has been a most wanted by me on vinyl for a while.  Right up there with Worship and Tribute in terms of irony of not being issued on vinyl at initial release.

1999 twenty year anniversary is great for my high school music nostalgia.  I'm hoping for a reissue of Chevelle's Point #1 and Fiona Apple's When the pawn hits conflicts... as they both turn 20 this year.

I agree with you @NoSeatbeltSong , this is the superior record.  I used to own Short Bus but think I resold it.  And the Amalgamut is quite dynamically compressed, it would sound great with a good remaster.    I've recently grown fond of their 2010 record too, been considering picking it up.

Edited by firefoxUSSR

This is the best Filter album IMO and long overdue on vinyl.  I will probably pick this up at some point but I want to see if any alternate versions show up first.  I wouldn't be surprised to see a color variant pop up at some point.  Craft Recordings released a white variant for Short Bus so maybe they'll work up something for this.  Solid orange would be cool.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
10 hours ago, NoSeatbeltSong said:

Has anyone bought this yet? My local stores didn’t get any copies this week ☹️ Want to hear some opinions. 

I haven't listened to the bonus material yet, but the album sounds fantastic. They did a great job on this pressing. Sounds much more dynamic than the CD and blows away the most recent pressing of Short Bus. Get this! 

14 hours ago, ntslash said:

I haven't listened to the bonus material yet, but the album sounds fantastic. They did a great job on this pressing. Sounds much more dynamic than the CD and blows away the most recent pressing of Short Bus. Get this! 

Beautiful. Stoked to spin later when I get home