PO NOW: Filter- Title Of Record

19 hours ago, ntslash said:

I haven't listened to the bonus material yet, but the album sounds fantastic. They did a great job on this pressing. Sounds much more dynamic than the CD and blows away the most recent pressing of Short Bus. Get this! 

Can confirm, I'm part way into side B now, most excellent pressing.   This was an instabuy for me, but that didn't necessarily mean it'd be a good pressing!  

I'm very pleased they included "Can't you trip Like I do", I was balking on buying Spawn the album for that song and "Long Hard Road out of Hell".

Edited by firefoxUSSR

4 minutes ago, crbn_fbr said:

My copy has bad distortion on the last songs on side A and B. Haven't tried the other disk. Nobody else have this issue? Looks like they really stuffed the grooves on each side could be the reason. 

Yep.. sucks.  I just am listening to the end of side B... pretty bad on "I will lead you".  It could be static build up too, the sleeves the discs come in cause static.   I'll put my discs in MFSL sleeves to de-static them a bit, and replay later.

Edited by firefoxUSSR

3 hours ago, firefoxUSSR said:

Yep.. sucks.  I just am listening to the end of side B... pretty bad on "I will lead you".  It could be static build up too, the sleeves the discs come in cause static.   I'll put my discs in MFSL sleeves to de-static them a bit, and replay later.

I gave mine a good clean before listening and didn't experience this distortion. 

16 hours ago, ntslash said:

I gave mine a good clean before listening and didn't experience this distortion. 

I suppose with every setup being different some may get it more than others, or not at all. But it sure doesn't help that 3 out of the 4 sides are really close to the label, worse than any other record I have. That's just bad practice and they should know better. I would have gladly done without the extra non original tracks to get better sound (especially the remix tracks) . The rest of the songs sound great, sucks cause the inner tracks on both A and B are my favorites on the record and sound the worse for those two. 

• 2 months later...