PO: Often The Thinker - Greatest Possible Tenderness (FFO: Do Make Say Think, The Six Parts Seven)

Will be self-released by the band. They are genuinely great guys making great music. The PO is up for their new LP over at  bandcamp and will be limited to 300 copies.

Take a listen to their past releases too.

https://oftenthethinker.bandcamp.com/album/greatest-possible-tenderness

Official press release:

Hello, everyone - We’re happy to announce that our fourth LP, Greatest Possible Tenderness, is now available for preorder!  The album will be available on vinyl, as well as digital downloads.  The expected release date is July 5th. GPT took over two years to finish and we are extremely proud of it.  I pulled together our group of musicians from all over the country to bring these ideas to life. It was a juxtaposition of emotions at times, both an intense struggle and feelings of extreme elation. I hope that this collection of music resonates with you as it does with us.

I initially jumped into the world of vinyl to listen to older records as they were intended to, i.e. a lot of jazz, country, funk, etc. While the aesthetic and feel of vinyl is intriguing, what I found is that it forces you to really sit down with your decision - it allows you to take in the record as it was intended to be heard, as well as enjoying the artwork and visuals of the record.  As GPT was written in two parts, it seemed only fitting to have this pressed on vinyl. Any support of purchasing this record would make all the time, effort and money that went into this album worth it.   

Thank you to everyone who was involved in this album, as well as any of you who preorder a copy of it.  It means the world to us.  

-Often the Thinker

*All vinyl preorders include a digital download code of the album and a CD of our previous album (while albums last), Better Part of Vice.

Edited by zaoza

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...