[PO] Have a Nice Life - The Unnatural World & Deathconsciousness (Repress)

The Unnatural World
300 copies on bone colored vinyl

200 copies on milky clear with oxblood splatter
https://nowflensing.com/products/have-a-nice-life-the-unnatural-world-lp?variant=28099905847374

Deathconsciousness
500 copies on coke bottle clear vinyl
https://nowflensing.com/products/have-a-nice-life-deathconsciousness-dlp-zine-1

Edited by ethereal

8 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Goddammit.  Thank you.

This sounds like a pretty hefty reissue and not just a quick repress, right?  Anyone else think so?

I have the purple pressing they did last with the louder remaster and it sounds killer.

Comes in a heavy gatefold sleeve with the booklet.  If you don't have a copy with booklet already, pull that trigger.

6 minutes ago, ethereal said:

I have the purple pressing they did last with the louder remaster and it sounds killer.

Comes in a heavy gatefold sleeve with the booklet.  If you don't have a copy with booklet already, pull that trigger.

Nice, thanks for the info.  So this is just a different color of the latest reissue, which also had the cover wrap?  I own an OG copy with the booklet, and a Flenser first edition on white, which doesn’t sound remarkable.  I think you’ve swayed me to grab this.  Tough for me to ever say no to coke bottle.

Those both look amazing! I got both of the OG presses a few years back.

So there's a good chance these will sound better w the new pressing? I have the green OG of Deathconsciousness & thinking about that coke bottle... For Unnatural, I think I'm good w my oxblood first press - yet I'm still tempted on that new splatter 🤤

8 minutes ago, defectiveepitaph said:

Those both look amazing! I got both of the OG presses a few years back.

So there's a good chance these will sound better w the new pressing? I have the green OG of Deathconsciousness & thinking about that coke bottle... For Unnatural, I think I'm good w my oxblood first press - yet I'm still tempted on that new splatter 🤤

From what I understand, the coke bottle clear is going to be the same as all the other previous pressings. I have the same green press of Deathcon, and I have no plan on getting this.

I thought my oxblood w/ red haze copy of Unnatural was pretty noisy and the overall mix is meh, so I grabbed the new splatter.

7 minutes ago, birdturbo said:

From what I understand, the coke bottle clear is going to be the same as all the other previous pressings. 

I don't think it's the same pressing as the OG green - as they repressed it on Purple some time after the original run with a brand new cut that is "louder & clearer." (This info is in the description on their site.) So I guess coke is the same as that pressing, not the OG. Either way, I'm curious about both, but not sure if dropping that cash is necessary right now. Decisions!!!??!

Edited by defectiveepitaph

13 minutes ago, defectiveepitaph said:

I don't think it's the same pressing as the OG green - as they repressed it on Purple some time after the original run with a brand new cut that is "louder & clearer." (This info is in the description on their site.) So I guess coke is the same as that pressing, not the OG. Either way, I'm curious about both, but not sure if dropping that cash is necessary right now. Decisions!!!??!

Damn, this is confusing. I thought "OG" meant the copies with the old, non-Marat cover art , and all subsequent variants starting in 2014 came from the same remaster plates.

I personally have no complaints with my green copy, but if someone who has multiple variants and can give us their thoughts on sound quality, that'd be dope.

17 minutes ago, birdturbo said:

Damn, this is confusing. I thought "OG" meant the copies with the old, non-Marat cover art , and all subsequent variants starting in 2014 came from the same remaster plates.

My bad, I meant the first press that Flenser did! Totally forgot about the older press from ELHR, oops. But, Flenser did indeed make newer/better cuts after the 2014 editions 🙂

The only thing about the 2014 green press is - there are parts that should definitely be louder (like the drop in I Don't Love.) But yeah, I would love to know about the progression in sound after the 2014 editions too!

Edited by defectiveepitaph

• 1 year later...