[PO] Tycho – Weather

1 hour ago, stI_ben said:

I get that a lot of users get upset when music they like gets shit on by someone, but to take it personally and follow them around in other threads with absolutely no opinion on the music is the cringiest shit I've seen all week.

Twat sorry your feelings were hurt but this is a music website... of course what you listen to is hardly music so I wouldn't expect you to realize this. I'm not tagging you so you can come back in here and display your lack of a life some more.

Oh Ben. How nice of you to act as a white knight for Derek. Cute.

Tell me more about what is ‘hardly music’!

3 minutes ago, DecayToDeath said:

[checks back with thread after getting home]

Oh wow, must've been something really cool happening with the release for it to already be 5 pages!

[sees the bickering]

Ah right, this is VC we're talking about

Just 1 persistent troll with a bizarre vendetta and something to prove.  I’ve made several attempts to keep discussion going but whatever.

1 minute ago, HoneyFrosted said:

Went with Drift because they had second lowest shipping cost, now I get an email saying ‘sorry we fucked up, we need 6 more pounds for shipping’, making them instantly the most expensive shipping out of all the options, and now everywhere else seems sold out, so beware. 

That’s sketchy.  Can’t say I’ve ever heard of a webstore asking me to pay more for shipping after the fact.

1 minute ago, Derek™ said:

Just 1 persistent troll with a bizarre vendetta and something to prove.  I’ve made several attempts to keep discussion going but whatever.

As for on-topic discussion, I was too late for the pink version so I'll just wait until the blue hits Discogs I suppose, or get the indie at some point. Not gonna sweat this one too hard unless the pink pops back up.

Just now, DecayToDeath said:

As for on-topic discussion, I was too late for the pink version so I'll just wait until the blue hits Discogs I suppose, or get the indie at some point. Not gonna sweat this one too hard unless the pink pops back up.

I imagine plenty of pink copies will pop up on Discogs but that’s about it.  You get a chance to listen to the new single yet?

10 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

That’s sketchy.  Can’t say I’ve ever heard of a webstore asking me to pay more for shipping after the fact.

Well of course I'm free to cancel the order. But Dinked is now sold out everywhere I can see, so I'd be up the creek.

convert?fit=max&w=288

Thank you for ordering this exciting Dinked edition Tycho release with Drift. 

Sadly, we must inform you that there was an error in calculating your mailing charge for the dispatch of your order. If you are still interested in purchasing via us, we will need to send you a small additional invoice for the correct mailing charge, which we will do shortly by email. When you receive the additional invoice please complete your payment as soon as possible to secure your order. I am sure you are very disappointed, as are we, at this error in the mailing calculation, and if you would prefer to cancel your order we would of course understand. 

Edited by HoneyFrosted
I can't spell

14 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

I imagine plenty of pink copies will pop up on Discogs but that’s about it.  You get a chance to listen to the new single yet?

Haven't yet, and I haven't decided if I will at all before the album comes. Sometimes I want a single, but most times I just listen to the rest of the discog when I get that craving so I can experience the album all at once upon release.

4 minutes ago, DecayToDeath said:

Haven't yet, and I haven't decided if I will at all before the album comes. Sometimes I want a single, but most times I just listen to the rest of the discog when I get that craving so I can experience the album all at once upon release.

Did you listen to Easy either?  I respect the approach, especially since I think there’s only 8 tracks on this thing and we have 2.  But I only throw the idea out there because this is album is shaping up to be a pretty far cry from the Tycho we’re familiar with.