[PO] Tycho – Weather

kkXnPq8.png

We in it now.

https://merch.ambientinks.com/collections/tychoiso50/weather

I still think Awake is the best thing they've released; 2016's Epoch has some incredible moments but doesn't feel quite as consistent with its staying power.  I'm really enjoying the direction of this first single, though.  At this point in the game, Tycho can afford to push their horizons a bit... and that's what I'm hoping for with LP5.

Who else is hyped on this thing?

Edited by Derek™

For anyone unfamiliar with Tycho – say, salty VCreepers who prefer anthemic radio buttrock – this probably isn't going to be for you.  Just wanted to give a fair warning.  It'll be heavily instrumental and leaning on the chill side of the spectrum, for sure.  Perfect for driving around in sunny weather and not hating your life so much that you need to seethe in the shadows of message boards.

Just now, ethereal said:

always in for new Tycho

fun fact: this will be his first album since departing with Ghostly and will be released through a label partnership with Mom+Pop & Ninja Tune

Forgot to mention that, good call.  I knew I left something out.

The big reveal tomorrow – or potentially at midnight – encourages everyone to head over to https://tychomusic.com.  But I bet you can peek the Mom + Pop webstore, too.

You continue to try so hard to ride my dick for reasons I’ll never understand.  But thanks for the kind words.  Not sure why it’s such a big deal to give enough of a shit to make something presentable and fun for a pre-order thread.  Kind of beats just a generic link, yeah?  But alright.  As long as you guys are having fun with it, I guess.

5 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Also Twat, you’re legitimately the most insufferable user on these boards and I pity how bitter and pathetic your life must be.  This is a thread for Tycho hype and chill vibes.  You are not welcome here.  Kindly fuck off and dwell in whatever cave you crawled out from.  Thank you.

Projection sure is fun!  Keep sabotaging your own thread Derek.  Well done.