[PO] Tycho – Weather

9 minutes ago, rooks said:

Song sounded pretty decent, but the upfront vocals on Pink&Blue definitely bring this closer to Chvrches/Chromatics/ electro-pop female vocals type stuff.

Not bad, but, not as expected.

Well said.  Definitely getting a Chromatics / Chvrches / Phantogram vibe from the vocals.  Not a terrible thing but also not definitively Tycho to my ears.  If it allows the album to be more memorable than the last, though, I think I’m for it.

3 hours ago, Derek™ said:

You continue to try so hard to ride my dick for reasons I’ll never understand.  But thanks for the kind words.  Not sure why it’s such a big deal to give enough of a shit to make something presentable and fun for a pre-order thread.  Kind of beats just a generic link, yeah?  But alright.  As long as you guys are having fun with it, I guess.

So a simple smiley face emoji equates to riding dick in your mind?  Clearly you are desperate for some action and don't even know what dick riding is.

And who thinks your little image is a big deal, besides yourself??  Not me, I just thought it was funny is all.  Thus, the 'Haha' smiley.  Wow, such a big deal!!

I just want to reiterate that all I have to do to trigger your pathetic ass is use a smiley emoji.  Now be a big boy Derek, and get over it. :D

13 minutes ago, twatay said:

So a simple smiley face emoji equates to riding dick in your mind?  Clearly you are desperate for some action and don't even know what dick riding is.

And who thinks your little image is a big deal, besides yourself??  Not me, I just thought it was funny is all.  Thus, the 'Haha' smiley.  Wow, such a big deal!!

I just want to reiterate that all I have to do to trigger your pathetic ass is use a smiley emoji.  Now be a big boy Derek, and get over it. :D

Imagine changing your name on VC so everyone forgets who you are

17 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Friendly reminder that it took you 3 hours to formulate that response.

Hahah unlike you, I have a life outside of this board.  I was busy earlier, imagine that!  But yea, keep telling yourself it took me three hours to come up with that response LMFAO.

Edited by twatay
2 easy 2 trigger Derek

3 minutes ago, stI_ben said:

Imagine changing your name on VC so everyone forgets who you are

Imagine accusing someone of not having a life because they work a job that enables them to peruse VC when there’s downtime between projects, but then also spending your retail smoke breaks shit-posting and passive-aggressively reacting to the replies of anyone who gets under your skin.  What do you think that’s like?  I’d probably have to call it quits and just dink myself.

8 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Imagine being delusional as an adult.

Spun the single again.  Going to avoid overplaying it, but I can see it clicking.  I think I like Easy a bit more, but the two of them will make a nice 1-2 opener for the album.  Grateful that July isn’t all that far off, either.

Only two more posts until 13,000!  Almost there Derek!  You can do it!!  Here's a preemptive congrats on the big 13K milestone!!!!  WOW!! :D

I get that a lot of users get upset when music they like gets shit on by someone, but to take it personally and follow them around in other threads with absolutely no opinion on the music is the cringiest shit I've seen all week.

Twat sorry your feelings were hurt but this is a music website... of course what you listen to is hardly music so I wouldn't expect you to realize this. I'm not tagging you so you can come back in here and display your lack of a life some more.

Edited by stI_ben