PO: TORCHE - Admission

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, bortx said:

Anybody else ordered through bandcamp?

I just checked the status of my order and noticed it shipped on May 14, 2019.

Honestly I doubt that's the case, of course it has not arrived.

Just wanted to double check here in case someone had already received their copy

Probably an auto-notification when they printed the shipping label.

I just got my shipping notice from Relapse today.

Yeah, nothing personal, but I typically roll my eyes or generally ignore “this song is unlistenable because it reminds me of X” posts.  An interesting observation, maybe, but at the end of the day I do not associate Torche with P.O.D. and I’m okay with keeping it that way.  Blissful ignorance, perhaps.

On 7/3/2019 at 4:20 PM, drewberinger said:

this record rocks 

On 7/7/2019 at 9:13 AM, ZeroNowhere said:

I just walked out to check the mail and this was waiting for me.  I immediately opened it up, gave it a cleaning, and threw it on.  Holy shit this record rules.  It's so heavy and has a really good flow.  

Now this... this is what I like to read.

Man, waited until the last minute to pick up one of the Relapse variants and now I missed out. Procrastination is not a good idea in this hobby. If anyone has an extra of any of the Relapse releases I'd be interested in taking it off your hands, really don't feel like going the Newbury route.

56 minutes ago, pepperonigin said:

Man, waited until the last minute to pick up one of the Relapse variants and now I missed out. Procrastination is not a good idea in this hobby. If anyone has an extra of any of the Relapse releases I'd be interested in taking it off your hands, really don't feel like going the Newbury route.

Try your local record store. We just got in a copy of the indie variant, and while not as exciting as the online offerings, still sounds MASSIVE and well worth it for the mirrorboard packaging.

2 hours ago, pepperonigin said:

Relapse variant in action.

spacer.png

I'm never getting Newbury'd again.

Edited by wellnow