Sign in to follow this  
Group Buy Guy

PO: TORCHE - Admission

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, pepperonigin said:

Man, waited until the last minute to pick up one of the Relapse variants and now I missed out. Procrastination is not a good idea in this hobby. If anyone has an extra of any of the Relapse releases I'd be interested in taking it off your hands, really don't feel like going the Newbury route.

Relapse variant in action.

spacer.png

I'm never getting Newbury'd again.

Edited by wellnow

2 hours ago, holyvacantsholyhell said:

That pinwheel looks gnarly. I didn’t expect much out of this so I didn’t PO so no fancy variants for me but after listening I promptly took my ass to the sound garden for a copy. I’m actually there now!

Quoting myself here,  buuut they were all out of this at my local and bm doesn’t have it either. If anyone has a lead on the indie or has another variant they are looking to unload, let me know!

19 hours ago, holyvacantsholyhell said:

Quoting myself here,  buuut they were all out of this at my local and bm doesn’t have it either. If anyone has a lead on the indie or has another variant they are looking to unload, let me know!

Newbury Comic variant is still available.

https://www.newburycomics.com/products/torche-admission_exclusive_lp?variant=28548115824745

On 7/13/2019 at 10:21 PM, holyvacantsholyhell said:

I bought the purple splatter half clear split on discogs for $20. Might want to keep an eye there. 

Killer set tonight at the Black Cat in DC.  Unfortunately, Wear Your Wounds had transportation issues and had to cancel, but Torche made up for it.  They seemed refreshed and super stoked to be playing live again, which I wasn't feeling at the end of their last tour cycle 2 to 3ish years ago.  Totally crushed and played a lot of new stuff which sounded awesome.  Do yourself a favor and go see them.