PO: Soundgarden - Live From The Artists Den 4LP

14 hours ago, morfiend said:

Pretty sure Kim Thayil has been the one going through the archives and working on the Soundgarden catalog. I guess the wife is an easy target though.

Do your research, a lot of people believe something was very fishy  with his passing. 

Edited by JFC1549

Because we should all believe everything we read on the internet. I haven’t seen one ounce of credible journalism when it comes to pointing the finger at Vicky for Chris’s death. Alternative Nation is a joke, I’ve never seen so many misleading headlines from a music site before. If anyone has milked Chris’s death it’s Alternative Nation. Anyways, back on topic from here on out from me, sorry.

1 hour ago, morfiend said:

Because we should all believe everything we read on the internet. I haven’t seen one ounce of credible journalism when it comes to pointing the finger at Vicky for Chris’s death. Alternative Nation is a joke, I’ve never seen so many misleading headlines from a music site before. If anyone has milked Chris’s death it’s Alternative Nation. Anyways, back on topic from here on out from me, sorry.

Because WE should believe you because u had a conversation with Vicky? Shut up stupid.  

18 hours ago, fish said:

Well technically from when the coroner called it. But to me it'll be the 17th as he was gone before I even got home from the show.

yeah i was suppose to see him next day at Rock on the Range in Columbus, ....  Soundgarden was headliner friday night... seen them a few times before and also temple of the dog re-union (2016) was EPIC......  and of course his solo shows......... Cornell was a really talented guy. Such a shame.

Edited by JFC1549