PO NOW: Tyler the Creator - IGOR

4 minutes ago, Lugubrious said:

LOL. So when they say ships in 12 weeks, not likely I guess. 

Yeah I remember it being pushed a month or two and people on here shitting their pants. They always do when that shit happens. 

Hopefully when they say 3 months, it actually happens this time. If not, whatever...

32 minutes ago, ethereal said:

I highly doubt they would create a separate vinyl master for a picture disc based off one bonus track but who honestly knows....

In recent memory there was 2 pressings of the Black Panther album, one had an etched D-side while all the other versions had the album on all 4 sides. So I agree it's unlikely but yeah, who knows.

3 hours ago, freedumb said:

Sooo, I guess if this one seems more enticing than the mint green one, I'm gonna have difficulty cancelling?  Anyone have experience doing so via golfwang?

Hello, Golf Wang would like to thank you for purchasing the new IGOR bundle. However as stated on our website and in the items description before purchase, ALL sales are final. We are not accepting any cancellations, edits, exchanges, or refunds at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience this might have caused. Thank you for your understanding, GW

10 minutes ago, MyEnemy said:

*middle finger* 

Shit is goofy, what can I say?  That mint variant also has the nicest art from what I’ve seen offered.  Don’t mind me though, just a bystander’s 2¢.  Will say it is a little scuzzy to trickle out limited releases though, instead of letting fans just assess all the options and pick or bulk-order as they see fit.  Even mega-fans who want all variants and all options will get stung by paying shipping again, assuming they don’t combine orders.  It’s like the Taylor Swift ME! thread all over again.

21 hours ago, Ranch Cat said:

Hello, Golf Wang would like to thank you for purchasing the new IGOR bundle. However as stated on our website and in the items description before purchase, ALL sales are final. We are not accepting any cancellations, edits, exchanges, or refunds at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience this might have caused. Thank you for your understanding, GW

That's comical.

GW is essentially taking a dump on PayPal's official presale policy which states any item pre-ordered must have a guaranteed delivery within 20 days of purchase. Anyone that files a PayPal claim for these orders will win.

On 5/22/2019 at 1:12 PM, freedumb said:

Sooo, I guess if this one seems more enticing than the mint green one, I'm gonna have difficulty cancelling?  Anyone have experience doing so via golfwang?

On 5/22/2019 at 1:15 PM, MyEnemy said:

Asked a question last week and no response. I doubt they’ll help with anything.

On 5/22/2019 at 1:32 PM, DecayToDeath said:

no cancellations no exceptions according to the site on the product page

As I mentioned in this last post, F Golf Wang and other retailers that pull the "no cancellation" policy on long preorder windows. If you paid with PayPal, file a claim saying they didn't refund what you asked for. GW is breaking PayPal's policy.

And fuck Neoncity too.

https://www.paypal.com/us/brc/article/presale-policy-and-reserves

Edited by lethalenforcer

Yeah if I ask for something to be cancelled that's a courtesy because I know if they wanna refuse I'll just go tell PayPal and get my money back anyways. I normally wouldn't advocate it either but if they wanna put new stuff up every day and not combine shipping...