PO NOW: Tyler the Creator - IGOR

22 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Thought we couldn’t cancel these, I tried back a few months when the PO went up 

I messaged Golf Wang and they definitely told me no cancellations per product page. But someone on this thread said just go through PayPal since they’re violating T&S and I got refunded no problem.

5 hours ago, hossafer said:

Right, but nobody mentioned specifically if they actually saw any change in their account, just that no tracking or anything was sent to them.

No update via email, but yes the status changed on my account to "shipped" when it actually was, but by the time I noticed that it was delivered because it was shipped priority mail.

2 hours ago, CanadaPostRock said:

My mint limited version showed up in Detroit today without my account being updated to shipped or anything. Green poster, pink sticker, no lookbook. 

I'm pretty sure they're out of look books cause most people posting theirs have been saying they didn't get one.

Jelly of that green poster although idk if I'll even hang it but that was my favorite color. I got the blue.