Real Friends - Even More Acoustic Songs

Rock Sound Records World Exclusive: Real Friends’ just-announced EP ‘Even More Acoustic Songs’ on 150g clear vinyl!

PLUS! Every single copy comes with a hand-signed artwork print - that's two world exclusives for the price of one.

There’s only 250 of these available worldwide - and the only place to get them is from https://shop.rocksound.tv/collections/rock-sound-records/products/real-friends-even-more-acoustic-songs-ep-pre-order

Edited by ckraus333

2 hours ago, Derek™ said:

what you have just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

46 minutes ago, Buffbloom said:

what you have just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

wHaT yOu hAvE jUsT sAiD iS oNe oF tHe mOsT iNsAnElY iDiOtIc tHiNgS I hAvE eVeR hEaRd. aT nO pOiNt iN yOuR rAmBlINg, iNcOhErEnT rEsPoNsE wErE yOu eVeN cLoSe tO aNyThInG tHaT cOuLd bE cOnSiDeReD a rAtIoNaL tHoUgHt. eVErYoNe iN tHiS rOoM iS nOw dUmBeR fOr hAvInG lIsTeNeD tO iT. I aWaRd yOu nO pOiNtS, aNd mAy gOd hAvE mErCy oN yOuR sOuL.

57 minutes ago, Buffbloom said:

I get that it's a Billy Madison quote and all, but I'm not sure how it applies here.  You were wondering why their posts are written and stylized the way they are.  I gave you the answer.  What's missing here?

2 hours ago, Derek™ said:

I get that it's a Billy Madison quote and all, but I'm not sure how it applies here.  You were wondering why their posts are written and stylized the way they are.  I gave you the answer.  What's missing here?

Not your answer. Your answer was very helpful but a part of me died inside reading the explanation of the meme.

2 hours ago, Buffbloom said:

Not your answer. Your answer was very helpful but a part of me died inside reading the explanation of the meme.

Oh yeah.  That site is the worst kind of rabbit hole, and I think you’d lose brain cells browsing it for any considerable length of time.  I only pop in and check the site when I see all the youth doing something irregular online.