Colors Of Insomnia — a new music newsletter

3 hours ago, gabe005 said:

I kinda dig the collection of random thoughts actually. Or maybe I just enjoy the back and forth between that format and the full on cohesive stories to keep things fresh.   Also, I'm waaaaaay into that new Black Midi album.  Glad to hear someone else is too!  More people should know about them... best new music I've heard in a while.

Dude, that Black Midi record is INSANE. I keep watching this performance over and over and showing it to all my School Of Rock co-workers who are also blown away:

1 hour ago, scottheisel said:

Dude, that Black Midi record is INSANE. I keep watching this performance over and over and showing it to all my School Of Rock co-workers who are also blown away:

Yes!!  I've cycled through that video and their album several times in the last few days.  Now if I can get a tour date around me sometime soon i'll be a happy boy.

7 hours ago, dynamitekid said:

Dude. I don't mean to put you on blast but you've lost 65 pounds THIS YEAR!? Thats fucking awesome.

Thanks! I had a lot to lose, haha — I was 377 when the year started, so now I'm down around 312. The goal is 300. (I'm 6'4", thankfully, so I am able to carry it better than if I were, like, 5'9" and the same weight). I've been using Noom and it's been a huge success for me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/29/2019 at 10:45 PM, mikeytags said:

I really enjoyed today's entry and looking forward to the interview with Daryl in the next one. Keep up the great writing!

Thanks for reading — currently dealing with a bit of a family emergency at the moment which is why the Daryl Q&A hasn’t been posted yet. I appreciate your patience.