wristmeetrazor - demo flexi / EP collection CD

We pressed the 3 song wristmeetrazor demo as a  7" square flexi which will be housed in a hand stamped/numbered folder. The flexis will be either white or black and have metallic rainbow foil imprinting.  I'm working on a preorder cover for the orders this week (they should be here by next week).  You can hear the test press on our instagram.  Limited to 250 (100 white and 150 black)

http://bittermelodyrecords.limitedrun.com

For those that care about CDs, we also did the double EP I Talk to God But the Sky is Empty as a digipack CD with new artwork (the demo tracks are included as a hidden track as well).

We also have new vinyl from Extricate (ex 18 Visions and 7 Generations) and Wake of Humanity LP, and new tapes and CDs from Glass Killing Floor (wristmeetrazor / inclination members), Cauterize, God Program.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah. The contrast is really nice with the flashing rainbow on the black.  It was hard picturing how the foil was going to look on them without an example to look at.  The band decided they wanted black and white.  I wanted to have more foil coverage with the design but the bigger design kept getting kicked back to me saying that it might cause twisting of the flexi or the foil might flake off so I had to make it smaller.

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...