PO NOW : Lingua Ignota - Caligula

Update : preorders are up on the euro store :

https://profoundlore.aisamerch.de/shop-en

Profound lore post some teasing on their instagram story with an announcement today. 

A new track (Butcher of The World)  is already available on Apple Music in Europe :

https://itunes.apple.com/be/album/butcher-of-the-world/1463453125?i=1463453338&l=fr

Edited by archiced

Profound Lore usually do post pressing numbers, and order of listing isn't relevant to them. The times they don't post numbers or remove them is when the album is anticipated, presumably to make it harder for flippers. Anyway usually they do small runs on first presses so I wouldn't be surprised if each of the colours aside from black are /100 each, maybe /200. Plus you'd have to take into consideration that her first album had 3 variants first press of 100 each, one variant second press of 100 and the 3rd press is /400 and still easily available, total 800. I wouldnt think they'd go too far over 1000 for the first press of this one.

Edited by Carden
typo

Caught her opening for Daughters and it was something else.  Still need to check out her studio stuff but I’m not 100% sure I’d feel compelled to listen to it with headphones for 45+ minutes.

That being said, the collaborations and writeup for this new album sound pretty enticing.  Also “in for the star”.

15 hours ago, jhulud said:

WOW. 

Just listened to All Bitches Die to get an idea of the sound and fuuuuuuuuuck...I’m gobsmacked at how intense & good this is. Reminds me of a crazy combination of different experimental noise bands I already listen to. 

I saw her open for The Body last year, and it was insane. My fav track off that album is Holy is the Name. Hearing that on record is traumatic enough, but live... it was something else. You could literally feel the presence of sorrow in the room.

Edited by defectiveepitaph

• 1 year later...