PO Soon (5/23): The Appleseed Cast - Fleeting Light of Impermanence

9 hours ago, zaoza said:

Check out Müscle Wörship, a friend just told me about this yesterday and it’s IR drummer Nathan Wilder’s band. Funnily the vocalist/guitarist Sean Bergman of MW is currently playing with the Appleseed Cast as the latest lineup.

muscle worship RULE
highly recc'd stuff

On 5/21/2019 at 11:45 AM, Derek™ said:

I’ve been waiting for this for years.  Did you guys know Illumination Ritual was written in 3 months and recorded in 3 days? The band knows how to hustle when they crawl out of hibernation.  This is going to be immense, and I’m giddy to have already secured tickets to see them in a few months.

But apparently not when it comes to the Old Canes. I'm still waiting on those 7 inches I contributed towards years ago on Kickstarter. Chris is a thief as far as I'm concerned.

4 hours ago, dipsomaniac said:

But apparently not when it comes to the Old Canes. I'm still waiting on those 7 inches I contributed towards years ago on Kickstarter. Chris is a thief as far as I'm concerned.

He’ll hook you up with show tickets to compensate if you ask. Not the same but nice gesture. 

Hour and a half until pre-orders go up and we get a taste of the new album.  Can’t believe it’s been 6 years since we last did an Appleseed PO.

Been revisiting the band’s discography over the last couple of weeks in preparation of TFLOI’s release in June.  Does Illumination Ritual have the band’s best drumming to date or is it just me?

1 hour ago, Derek™ said:

Hour and a half until pre-orders go up and we get a taste of the new album.  Can’t believe it’s been 6 years since we last did an Appleseed PO.

Been revisiting the band’s discography over the last couple of weeks in preparation of TFLOI’s release in June.  Does Illumination Ritual have the band’s best drumming to date or is it just me?

The hi-hat abuse at the start of Barrier Islands is all I need to agree with you on that one. 

It's up already. 

a1095336463_16.jpg
  •  
  • The first 2000 copies of the brilliant new album by the Appleseed Cast will come in embossed "arigato style" packaging (limited one time only pressing with said packaging). There are a few variants:
    - 250 copies 180 gram black (exclusive to Graveface mail-order customers)
    - 500 copies 180 gram translucent teal w/ wisps (exclusive to Graveface mail-order customers)
    - 1000 copies 180 gram white (retail colorway, you'll find these at your local record shops on 6/28 or you can grab one here today)
    - 250 copies 180 gram handpoured (exclusively for Graveface Record Club members - join today at bit.ly/2JemTOQ)
    - 50 test pressings with stencil spray painted...  more
    digital album releases June 28, 2019
    item ships out on or around June 27, 2019