PO Soon (5/23): The Appleseed Cast - Fleeting Light of Impermanence

I'm glad to hear such shining reviews of the tracks. I listened to the first on when it was released, but I'm holding off from there on until it gets here. I'm fucking aaaaaaaaaamped. Found a sweet new (vintage) turntable at goodwill the other day for $7 too, so I'm going to set up a living room setup, probably listen to it in there if I can get my other (also vintage) amp all fixed up. :)

Sorry, I've been trying to figure out a way to talk about my sweet finds for a minute.

6 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Stealing your approach, I think.  Would probably cave if we were getting a double LP or something, but it’s been too long of a wait and we’re “only” getting 8 tracks.

Two more weeks.  Two more weeks...

I forgot when it was coming out and now I'm even more stoked. I've cut way back on my record spending, so I'm looking forward to this even more than I would have been.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/12/2019 at 9:00 PM, MachoHommeRandallSauvage said:

I'm glad to hear such shining reviews of the tracks. I listened to the first on when it was released, but I'm holding off from there on until it gets here. I'm fucking aaaaaaaaaamped. Found a sweet new (vintage) turntable at goodwill the other day for $7 too, so I'm going to set up a living room setup, probably listen to it in there if I can get my other (also vintage) amp all fixed up. :)

Sorry, I've been trying to figure out a way to talk about my sweet finds for a minute.

Nice dude. Which goodwill? I went digging the other day and didn’t find much. I’ve been thinking about a secondary setup myself. 

2 minutes ago, The Butcha said:

Nice dude. Which goodwill? I went digging the other day and didn’t find much. I’ve been thinking about a secondary setup myself. 

NE 122nd and Halsey. I've gotten some ridiculous record stuff there recently!

Edited by MachoHommeRandallSauvage

On 6/13/2019 at 12:00 AM, MachoHommeRandallSauvage said:

What vintage table did you find?

Stoked for this on Friday!

1 minute ago, kas1985 said:

Got the email. Anyone get shipping confirmation?

Thomas mentioned he did, and I got my confirmation as well. Not sure this needs to devolve into a "got shipping" thread though.

I always hope the first person will mention it and then people will just know they're going out.