PO Soon (5/23): The Appleseed Cast - Fleeting Light of Impermanence

21 hours ago, NapalmBrain said:

Great album, near perfect pressing,, nice mastering and the teal/black looks gorgeous. I also love all the weird shit they threw in: a pixie stick, beat up Commodores 45, divining fish, ripped out piece of a horror book and a swamp thing bumper sticker. 

Is this your first Graveface order? If so, that's pretty par for the course, but the objects can be pretty far out. A lot of that stuff I pitch/recycle/donate, but every once in a while I have something I have to keep. One package had a photo slide from the 70's of people drinking sodas lounging by a pool. Pretty interesting!

6 minutes ago, mameeshkamowskwoz said:

Is this your first Graveface order? If so, that's pretty par for the course, but the objects can be pretty far out. A lot of that stuff I pitch/recycle/donate, but every once in a while I have something I have to keep. One package had a photo slide from the 70's of people drinking sodas lounging by a pool. Pretty interesting!

It's not but I've never gotten more than a sticker. I do usually go retail but it's been a couple years since my last direct order

• 1 month later...
23 hours ago, mameeshkamowskwoz said:

Snagged it last night. Anyone have a test press from the band (and not Graveface's bandcamp) for sale? Only version of the LP I'm "needing" now.

If I remember, I can ask the band at their show tonight?

E: Though I imagine they won't have any, might be worth a shot

Edited by 6heart6breaker6

19 hours ago, 6heart6breaker6 said:

If I remember, I can ask the band at their show tonight?

E: Though I imagine they won't have any, might be worth a shot

Too late to ask, but if you could grab me one I would gladly pay you back. I won't be seeing them until November.

3 hours ago, mameeshkamowskwoz said:

Too late to ask, but if you could grab me one I would gladly pay you back. I won't be seeing them until November.

Hah yeah naturally I screwed everything up and forgot to ask. All I know is Muscle Worship is out of their LP on vinyl and that both band's tees are $25 each. Sorry folks

On 9/3/2019 at 11:58 PM, zaoza said:

Graveface put up the clear tour variant on bandcamp.

Thank you so much for this! 😃

I let my record club membership lapse due to lack of funds, and originally wanted the hand pour of this one.

A great big thank you to a certain VC member, that sold me two of last year’s record club variants for less than cost. 😇

Was going to see if I could add this one when I re-upped, but I prefer clear vinyl anyway...

Can’t wait to listen to this! 👍🏻

2 hours ago, mrewest said:

The Foundry in Lakewood.  Also, Ben Sharp (Cloudkicker) was in attendance & we hung out haha

I’ve never been there. If you still have my number shoot me a text about shows. I deleted my IG so can’t talk on there obviously. Sounds like a good time, I’m jealous. Haha. 

• 1 month later...
21 hours ago, MachoHommeRandallSauvage said:

Two conversations repress fr Graveface. Looks pretty. Cassette for the first time too, went in for a cassette.

Got a CS too (-:

TAC, Rosetta and GFE are the only bands I’m complete or almost including TPS. Sold variants off everything else. I forget how many variants of Two Convos I have now?

I have December’s Tragic Drive CD sealed

2 hours ago, drds89 said:

Got a CS too (-:

TAC, Rosetta and GFE are the only bands I’m complete or almost including TPS. Sold variants off everything else. I forget how many variants of Two Convos I have now?

I have December’s Tragic Drive CD sealed

Daaaaaamn! Nice 😀

• 2 months later...