[PO] Kendrick Lamar - Good Kid, m.A.A.d City [Target Exclusive Clear Vinyl]

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, timsimmons said:

lol. Just got my copy. It came in just a bag. Some bent corners, but nothing that I can't live with.

How's it sound? I've held off on grabbing this the past couple years but if I happen to see it in my local Target I may pick it up.

Edited by dapeebs

I grabbed a copy at a local target and can confirm it sounds good.

The jackets are different than the first press I noticed, and not for the better imo. They have wider spines, like unnecessarily wide, and it feels kinda flimsy in comparison. Not a ~huge~ deal though.

Edited by corey.

25 minutes ago, ethereal said:

odd, mine arrived perfectly packed in a mailer in flawless condition. sounds great too.

probably luck of the draw like UO

Yeah, probably literally depends on if the person doing mail order knows what they're shipping haha.

The employee at Target actually had go to go the back to grab my copy and mentioned he was probably the only employee that knew what it was / coming out that day and lucky I found him when searching for a copy (he seemed like a collector)

39 minutes ago, ethereal said:

odd, mine arrived perfectly packed in a mailer in flawless condition. sounds great too.

probably luck of the draw like UO

Yeah. Targets weird. We’ve gotten huge boxes with tiny things in it. Or several shipments with one item per shipment. Their packaging department is odd

8 hours ago, Saxonjulin said:

just browsed the target exclusive section....Nirvana - Nevermind (Grey Vinyl???) This is where vinyl is now? Target doesn’t have a clue. They are trying so hard right now lol

I mean at least they're not charging 30-35 for their exclusives. Gotta give them that.