PO Now: Knocked Loose - A Different Shade of Blue (Out August 23rd)

24 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

Might just be the RevHQ version. Also do we have a list of the actual variants ha? The one from the first page is mostly correct I think.

Variants:

500 - PN Webstore Exclusive – Baby Blue/Black w/ Heavy Cyan Splatter A-Side/B-Side
1000 - PN Webstore Exclusive 2 – Highlighter Yellow w/ Heavy Red(Ish) Splatter

Divided into several screen printed covers:

150 - Black with Blue (Candle)

100 - White with Blue (Woven Blanket)

100 - Cyan with Blue (Pins)

100 - Red with Blue (Skate Deck)

???
500 - Indie Retail (US) – Sea Blue w/ Black & Cyan Blue Twist
300 - Indie Retail (UK) – Aqua Blue in Ultra Clear
200 - HMV – Half Black/Half Royal Blue
300 - Australia – Ultra Clear w/ Heavy Sea Blue & White Splatter

300 - RevHQ - Ultraclear Cyan with Yellow Splatter

300 - Newbury - Sea Blue / Electric Blue / Cyan Blue Tri-Stripe
500 - Euro – Cyan Blue & White Galaxy
500 - Tour - Black & Cyan Blue Pinwheel
3000 - Various – Royal Blue

It looks a little different in the mock ups, but I’m not sure. Thanks for the list ! I think they’re going to do a red cover for the release shows as well, if I read that correctly on Bryan’s Instagram. 

It’s the rev exclusive, they distro and deathwish probably buys from them. You can see pics of some of the variants on the release page on our site

http://www.purenoise.net/releases/pne247-a-different-shade-of-blue/ all pics will be available just been having trouble getting our site to take some of them

Edited by IanRees

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/29/2019 at 1:22 PM, IanRees said:

It’s the rev exclusive, they distro and deathwish probably buys from them. You can see pics of some of the variants on the release page on our site

http://www.purenoise.net/releases/pne247-a-different-shade-of-blue/ all pics will be available just been having trouble getting our site to take some of them

That twist is pretty cool, not sure I have anything like it. Stoked to get it!

5 hours ago, diabretic said:

Hoping they will have an album release show variant when they play in Madison. Still crazy to me they are playing there, but I also can't fucking wait. 

They will have the tour variant and might still have the alternate jacket by then as well. Also wouldn't surprise me if both sell out before then though.

Im hyped to see them at the venue they are playing at in Nashville, its a tiny club.

57 minutes ago, xkillADAMdeadx said:

500 – Euro – Cyan Blue & White Galaxy

Is this pressing only sold during a European tour or anywhere to buy online? 

https://evilgreed.net/products/knocked-loose-a-different-shade-of-blue-lp

Among other places.

EDIT: I think this is the same as well, but they list it weird as there are no listings I know of that are /600 https://www.impericon.com/us/knocked-loose-a-different-shade-of-blue-white-blue-colored-lp.html

Edited by MCDELTAT

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Han Solo said:

I just got a shipping notification; it looks like these will be arriving shortly. I've seen photos of a few people who already have the record release variant in hand as well

Got my shipping as well, preparing my knee braces for the spinning sesh this weekend

On 8/20/2019 at 1:39 PM, Han Solo said:

I just got a shipping notification; it looks like these will be arriving shortly. I've seen photos of a few people who already have the record release variant in hand as well

I ordered the  PN Webstore Exclusive variant from the link that was posted here before the album was announced, got shipping notification Monday, went home at lunch it it already arrived. Michigan, USA. Its a killer album for sure. They are playing in Saginaw tonight, like 10 minutes from my house. Hoping to snag a copy of whatever variant they have for sale at the show.