PO Now: Knocked Loose - A Different Shade of Blue (Out August 23rd)

7 hours ago, IanRees said:

unless they are rationing them per show id be surprised if they are still available by then.

I think they may be. Grabbed a copy for myself last night in Saginaw and at the end of the night stopped back to grab one for a friend overseas. I asked if they had any more of the red cover and she grabbed the stack of regular tour vinyl and looked through it. The last one was the red cover version and sold it to me. I doubt they are sold out for good (they are going to hold some for the hometown show for sure), but definitely seemed to not have any more for that show. 

2 hours ago, holyvacantsholyhell said:

Suuuuper specific question but if anyone has gone to sound garden Baltimore to grab this, which variant was it?

probably the indie retail exclusive

http://www.purenoise.net/news/artists/knocked-loose/indie-record-stores-carrying-a-different-shade-of-blue/

2 hours ago, bcspragu said:

I think they may be. Grabbed a copy for myself last night in Saginaw and at the end of the night stopped back to grab one for a friend overseas. I asked if they had any more of the red cover and she grabbed the stack of regular tour vinyl and looked through it. The last one was the red cover version and sold it to me. I doubt they are sold out for good (they are going to hold some for the hometown show for sure), but definitely seemed to not have any more for that show. 

i meant for just the tour variant, its the same variant that the red covers are being sold with.  They don't have the general blue variant right now so thats all they have, i bet its gone well before the end of the tour.

33 minutes ago, Daltonhartman12 said:

Jesus. I follow that kid that sells records in the middle..... how much do we think he’s trying to resale for.... 

29 minutes ago, fourlokoemo said:

200$ a piece probably

I would like to clarify since I know these people that none of the records are being flipped! They're all being sold to friends who couldn't make it to a release show for the same price they were bought. I know that's probably hard to believe since there's so many copies in this photo but yeah haha. Each copy is accounted for 

Edited by Han Solo

3 minutes ago, Han Solo said:

I would like to clarify since I know these people that none of the records are being flipped! They're all being sold to friends who couldn't make it to a release show for the same price they were bought. I know that's probably hard to believe since there's so many copies in this photo but yeah haha. Each copy is accounted for 

was just joking about my post, figured he was picking up for people!

1 hour ago, Han Solo said:

Ahhhh that’s cool. Good fella

13 hours ago, Han Solo said:

I’d like to clarify they all still look like complete dickheads. 

12 minutes ago, lexicondevil said:

It would suck if you had a ticket and were hoping to get a copy. I just don't understand why they were allowed to buy so many copies. Oh well, I guess their "friends" will be happy.

they posted that they were the reason the 2 per person limit got put on after last night