PO Now: Knocked Loose - A Different Shade of Blue (Out August 23rd)

41 minutes ago, hyperg1ant said:

I really like the "P.T" sample at the end of "In The Walls"

This record lived up to the hype for sure.

Dude I LOVED that. Its sick how it bleeds into the next song as well. I've listened to this in full now twice and I think this is a strong AOTY contender. 

23 hours ago, underwaterzoo said:

Side note: Dying Wish is from my city, please check them out if you dig Emma’s feature.

Do you know if there are other places to cop their demo cassette besides the labels webstore? I was looking into them and noticed there are three different versions but they've all sold out. Really cool to see more frontwomen in this genre get the attention they deserve

23 hours ago, underwaterzoo said:

Side note: Dying Wish is from my city, please check them out if you dig Emma’s feature.

23 hours ago, fourlokoemo said:

already did and absolutely dig them, they’re good! big fan of her voice

3 minutes ago, Han Solo said:

Do you know if there are other places to cop their demo cassette besides the labels webstore? I was looking into them and noticed there are three different versions but they've all sold out. Really cool to see more frontwomen in this genre get the attention they deserve

I was surprised to see her on the album, very cool.  If you all dig Dying Wish make sure to check out Mortality Rate as well, similar sort of vibe.

lol decided to listen to my downloads for this today and opened it in VLC where I normally have the playback speed set to 2x for videos. That got crazy real fast.

But yeah, disappointed that out of both of my copies neither of them will be arriving today. Have a Indie from Looney Toons with tracking and the first merch limited screen printed bundle.

2 hours ago, Han Solo said:

Dude I LOVED that. Its sick how it bleeds into the next song as well. I've listened to this in full now twice and I think this is a strong AOTY contender. 

I actually don’t. I’ve seen them live only once so far and didn’t check out merch, but plan on catching them at the next local show. I’ll check their merch and probably snag a couple copies of things (if available) since I’ve seen people interested since this feature dropped.

1 hour ago, diabretic said:

Show last night was really good. Venue was weird as hell and I could hardly see the band but the sound was on point. Don't know if this means anything but the record release cover I got was 266/300.

They were pretty low at the Nashville show and saving some for last night.