PO: Oso Oso - Basking in the Glow (8/16)

37 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

Who got the leak? Send it to me.

Jade said on twitter that he believes the LPs start shipping tomorrow, so if you live on the East coast I'd imagine you'd have it by mid week. I'm sure with that though we will be seeing some streams of it soon. 

1 hour ago, ethereal said:

named BNM, can’t wait for the flood of plebs to crawl out of the woodworks... 

either way, well deserved.

Man, I can't imagine the feeling of receiving that designation. No matter your opinion of Pitchfork, it must feel great. Good for him! 

The album has some real highlights, as someone who only ever dabbled with his previous stuff. It's a lot more "pop" than before, but I think it works well here. 

Edited by rabbitvinyl

1 hour ago, MyEnemy said:

Not sure if it’s supposed to be this way, but the cover of the LP looks really fuckin horrible. Like Enjoy The Ride using the CD art blown up to 12”x12” bad.

I doubt it's supposed to be like that. I know the singer/songwriter jade took the photo from a recent interview so I wonder if it was a lack of print resolution knowledge or something haha. That's a bummer though

Edited by corey.

2 hours ago, MyEnemy said:

Not sure if it’s supposed to be this way, but the cover of the LP looks really fuckin horrible. Like Enjoy The Ride using the CD art blown up to 12”x12” bad.

Jade said he literally snapped the album cover walking past a busted light fixture on his phone. Probably had to zoom in a little bit. Now blow that up to a 12"X12" cover