PO: Oso Oso - Basking in the Glow (8/16)

These guys have been my favorite band over the last year. Do yourselves a favor and listen to the Yunahon Mixtape.

https://osooso.band/

FIRST PRESS 
/150 - clear with yellow & black splatter - pre-order exclusive  *SOLD OUT*
/250 - light blue with dark purple swirl - pre-order exclusive  * NOW ONLY AVAILABLE WITH BUNDLE*
/1250 - pink

Edited by dapeebs

I want to like the single so bad but I can't get into it. Sounds like Third Eye Blind. I think I'm throwing the towel in on this band.

State Lines rule. S/T EP is pretty good, but no state lines. Real Stories is a little less good. And besides Reindeer games and maybe a couple other songs, Yunahon Mixtape is boring. I'll wait to hear more than one song before ordering this. 

7 hours ago, CVHX said:

splatter is now gone. i just got the tee bundle, dont mind giving another 20 bucks to a great band that could probably really use the extra $

Same. I didn't see that til after I ordered the /250 so now I'm the asshole asking for a refund on one order but at least they got more money from me in the end haha

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, corey. said:

Is the shirt bundle sold out? It was cheaper than the flag

It’s not, but I figured I’d get more use out of the flag than the T-shirt (it was like a $4 difference). The flag I’d potentially hang in my garage or something but I rarely get to wear tshirts anymore.

• 1 month later...